Registered user since Mon 16 Apr 2018
Jennifer has a background in Requirements Engineering (RE) as part of Software Engineering. Her interests include early requirements (goal) modeling, model reasoning, Business Intelligence Modeling, modeling tools and scalability, empirical RE and modeling research, and creativity for RE. Jennifer is on the program and/or organizing committees of several international conferences including the IEEE RE conference, the Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ), Conference on Advanced Information System Engineering (CAiSE), and the IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM).
Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ)
- PC Member in Programme Committee within the OpenRE-track
- Requirements Engineering Course Material for First-Year Software Engineering Students
- Programme Committee in Programme Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Panel of Experts in Panel of Experts within the Doctoral Symposium-track
- Session Chair of RE4AI Workshop (part of Workshops )
- Panel: REcovering from a pandemic: are we still the same after one year of remote RE?
View general profile