Registered user since Tue 18 Dec 2018
Andreas Vogelsang is a professor for Software and Systems Engineering at the University of Cologne. His research interests comprise requirements engineering, model-based systems engineering, and software architectures for embedded systems. He has published his research in international journals and conferences such as JSS, IEEE Software, ICSE, and RE. In 2018, he was appointed as Junior-Fellow of the German Society for Informatics (GI), and in 2019, he was appointed “junior researcher of the year” by the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers (DHV).
Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ)
- Panel: How much evaluation is enough?
- Automatic Detection of Causality in Requirement Artifacts: the CiRA Approach
- Workshops Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Improving Trace Link Recovery using Semantic Relation Graphs and Spreading Activation
- Programme Committee in Programme Committee within the Research Papers-track
- Workshops Co-Chair in Workshops Co-Chair within the Workshops -track
- Panel of Experts in Panel of Experts within the Doctoral Symposium-track
- PC Member in Programme Committee within the OpenRE-track
View general profile